Sunday, August 2, 2009

Picnik by the duck pond


Discovering the wonderful things that can be done on this site is like opening Aladdin's cave. I think that students who are given the opportunities to manipulate images as I have done would find themselves totally engaged in a learning experience that doesn't really feel like a lesson at all. A Learning Manager could easily give students tasks that require them to take digital photos of their school and then in groups they could work on creating a photo wall to put on display in the library or in the foyer of the office for all to see. This was so much fun I even felt myself becoming somewhat addicted to the site and had to set a timer so that I could complete other task requirements. So I suppose students would have to be monitored to ensure they were not doing the same thing. Great fun for the whole family just like a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment